Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Life Of CreativeQT: Ch. 1 "trust rehab"


"ok so My name is ____________ ____________ and I am an untrustaholic."

Its true... the only guy(not related) that I trust has known me for almost 9 years(shout outs to my bestfriend!!). Blame it on the broken home thing if u want, most people do. I dont think everyone needs a father though(thats yet another blog to explain)and my lovely Mumishka is plenty of father/mother for me! Maybe I'll change mumishka to mad... or dom...(mom and dad together for the simpletons lol)*cough* back to the story... so yea, there is this whole trust thing with me and it extremely funny because you will tell me something and swear I believed you and I dont. I like to sit back and listen because when you do that, you notice people often contradict themselves... lol I've tried trusting other people... but the feeling you feel when that person you tried to trust is unloyal gives you a lonely feeling, or atleast thats how I feel... but, hey I'm one of the looney ones so... not everyone feels what I feel. Its mostly men that I have a hard time trusting and then when they get partially through my guard... YOU GUESSED IT!! The mess it up for themselves, and I warn them in the beginning about it as well. lol some people just like to play with fire eh? Chicks... dont really trust them in the first place... not being cliche... chicks where Im from are all about themselves and getting a dude with money, flashy cars, etc... aka the "make this dude wife me then, hit him up for alimony, aka all his money, if he messes up." I cant fathom the idea off of living off of someone elses hard work without contributing, except to look pretty. Dont get me wrong... the females I consider friends, are the type of friends I would die for... so dont think Im just like f*ck chicks... well, I dont really care what u think... unless ur one of those female friends I would die for, dont want u to think I just dont care. lol but, the females I am friends with have the same mentality I do, "If you want to be rich, get your OWN!" but...Im going on a tangent lol... isnt that a geometry thing? tangent... lol ok Im back on trust! I dont know when the untrusting started but, my guard ended up being wayyyyyy up there, which is sometimes a good thing and sometimes bad. Guys always give me the same line "You're going to have to try to trust me." If trusting was an effort thing, I would be more trusting but, its one of those things like love... you cant control it unless you take the right moves and make the right choices. So with that being said, trust no one unless they earn it... if they seem funky, chances are.... they are. :-)

Visiting hours at Creative Rehabilitation Center are over.

No comments:

Post a Comment