Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Live. Love. Laugh. Learn.: The love and learn part


What is it about that 1 special person who you find yourself inseparable(did I just make that word up?) from? Its like, that person pisses you off, hurts you more than most, says some f**ked up stuff... and they still are the one who makes you feel... dare I say it... vulnerable. Not that Creativeqt is capable of being in love...(shes not)...*stops to sip my dragonfruit slurpee on this ole death valley ass day..err.. night.* but, I dont understand this feeling. I agree with you old folks, Im too young to love, too young to have babehz, too young to make all the decisions for myself... but explain to me why I feel the way I do? My own brain says no children without you old folks telling me, I know I still f**k up like 40% of the time but, if Im 20 and too young to understand "love" then, how do I feel this feeling? He doesnt just make me tingle in the zones or say really sweet things that i want to hear. Hell, half the time, he says the opposite of what I want to hear... but I cant deny that for the most part I have been told the truth, Whether its him lying then coming back and telling the truth or just being honest from the beginning. He is one of the few things in my life with no hidden fees, and I digg that. Cant add relationship to my life at the moment but, I thought I would get that off my chest to the blog world... even if no one reads this, I said it out in the open and I feel better about expressing my thoughts( creativeqt is learning to express herself... next blog will explain that if I decide to write another one.)

No comments:

Post a Comment