Sunday, April 19, 2009

random. thoughtz. documented.


so getting a car isnt as easy as I thought


Me:" hey mr.dealership guy! I have x amount of money, can you show me the cars in my price range?"


Mr.DG: "Sure! no problem! Just give me your name, address, social, age, age in 260 years, age your first tooth came in, times you have puked, days you have missed in school since kindergarten, days you have missed since you have entered the work force, references, references for your references and D.O.B"


Me: " but, I have cash... why do you need all that info?"


Mr.DG: "oh because blahblahblah blah blah shit stains, blah blah blah blah turkey necks, blah blah blah blah. But if you show me your tits, I'll give you the car for $3000 off."


WHAT THE FUCKIN FUCK??? Can I report this dude or something?? Does everything I want revolve around sex?? Its like, dumb big boobed chicks have made shit very difficult for me... doesnt matter if I have a brain... as long as I can have cleavage... Im set for life...

No comments:

Post a Comment