Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Life Of CreativeQT: Ch 2 "Express yourself - does not compute."


I have a hard time expressing myself... when I do, I either overly express myself which comes off way stronger than I actually feel or... I just dont express myself. I dont know when that happened either... maybe its because I was born right before the mass production of communicative electronics yet still, at elementary age and partial middle school age... only way I knew to communicate was a telephone. Now we have aim, texting, emails, myspace, twitter, facebook, blah blah blah. De-humanizing seems to be our newest fad... other than "jerking"... so we jerk and de-humanize. lol Hahaha I got a vision of when this dude was doin the reject next to the jacuzzi at this pool party and was drunk enough to fall in lol... it would be funny if u were there to see it... I know how to express anger...["You dumb ass *beep* *beep* *beep* and I *beep* *beep*..."] sounds like Juelz Santanas verse on Rockin that thang remix haha! and I noticed that with every emotion, I end up crying... well I have never been so happy that I cried but, the negative emotions... yea... but I wont express how Im feeling. I'll simply just not talk to the person who made me feel this way... I guess with both chapters you can just call me distant... lol but, I do have good qualities!!! lol Well this is getting boring...

No comments:

Post a Comment